- 1.Personal Information
- 2.Acquisition of Personal Information
We acquire Personal Information only by legitimate means.
- 3.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes. Except where permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act or any other relevant law or regulation, we will not use Personal Information for any purpose other than those listed below without prior consent of the person
- (1) Conducting legal services;
- (2) Notification of workshops, speeches, seminars and other events;
- (3) Sending (by mail, fax, e-mail or other means) publications, articles and other legal information, greeting cards such as New Year’s cards, and newsletters;
- (4) Responding to inquiries; or
- (5) Any other purpose incidental to those listed above.
- 4.Security of Personal Information
We handle Personal Information in appropriate manner and put in place proper measures to prevent divulgence or loss of, tampering with, or damage to, Personal Information in our custody, by implementing operational framework and instruction to our staff, provided that Personal Information may be deleted on purpose disposal of case files. We also exercise appropriate supervision over third parties to which we may entrust the handling of Personal Information.
- 5.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not provide Personal Information to any third party unless allowed by the Personal Information Protection Act or any other relevant laws and regulations without prior consent of the person.
- 6.Requests Regarding Personal Information
If we receive a request from an individual whose personal information we hold to disclose, amend, supplement, delete, suspend, cease providing to a third party, said information, we will respond to such request in good faith in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, after first confirming the identification of the person by relevant materials we request.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to your request if it does not meet the requirements of the Personal Information Protection Act and other related regulations.
- 7.Contact for Inquiries